A new way of being a tourist, a cyclist and a traveller is born!
The brand Veloce offers to tourists all the experience gained during the years creating a publishing line of travelbooks.
Veloce guide books will be soon available for download as eBooks.
In the meantime you can follow us on our Facebook page dedicated to our guide books.
In this section we’d like to share with our followers our selection of “things to do” to live during your holiday in Italy.
All the "things to do" we suggest can be enjoyed through our bike rental services with the support of tour guides, transportation services, and a car service team.
Information and bike rental quotation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Veloce guide books will be soon available for download as eBook|
"THINGS TO DO" SELECTION
TO LIVE DURING YOUR HOLIDAY IN ITALY
(page under construction)
- Watch one of the Giro d'Italia stages
- Climb Ghisallo and ride the tour of Lake Como
- Climb Stelvio Pass
- Cycling Milano-Sanremo
- Climb passes of Dolomites and Alps chains
- Cycling Prosecco sparkling wine roads in Veneto
- Cycling Amiata, Orcia and Brunello di Montalcino wine roads
- Ride 9 hills of Emilia Romagna, drink Sangiovese, eat Piadina
- Cycling Bologna hills and SS64 Porrettana road to Pistoia
- Grocery shopping at oriental market in Genova
- Climb the Timmelsjoch pass - Passo del Rombo
- Cycling Via Claudia Augusta from Munich/Donauworth to Venice
- Cycling Chioggia - Pellestrina - Venice Lido
- Visits at Pelizzoli bike factory
- Visits at Bianchi bike factory
- Cycling Bolsena lake, Orvieto and Viterbo region
- Cycling venetian Riviera del Brenta
- Sightseeing in Marseille and cycling to Genova
- Futa pass to Giro finish line in Florence
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo Giro 2013 stage
- From Tarvisio to Vajont Giro 2013 stage
- From Cordenons to Altopiano Montasio Giro 2013 stage
- Climb Vesuvius volcano off road and visits Pompei site
- Cycling Amalfi coast, eat mozzarella with Capri look-out
- Hiking Path of Gods of Amalfi Coast
- Cycle sights UNESCO sites in Naples
- Climb Etna volcano and eat original almond paste in Sicily
- Cycling seafront of Americas Cup in Naples
- Sporting or touring kayaking excursions or expeditions
- From Potenza to Matera and Altamura Giro 2013 stage
- Cycling Phlegrean coast and Solfatara active volcano in Naples bay
- Navigate by private boat bike from Amalfi to Capri island
- Cycling Benevento wine roads
- Cycling the Basilicata Coast to Coast
- Cycle sightseeing in Rome
- Cycle sightseeing in Palermo
- Walking down the stairs of Naples
- Nola valley and Cimitile site